- WINE AND GASTRONOMY TOURS
- THE GREAT MOLDOVA - HISTORY & WINETASTING
The Great Moldova - history & winetasting
Come and visit two regions whose people have shared a common history for many centuries, the same language and similar traditions! The fight for power and new territories of the Ottoman and Russian empires contributed to a different evolution during the last 200 years.
Despite of that, today the bonding is still visible in the Romanian region of Moldova and the independent Republic of Moldova.
One of the great assets of the past, the wine growing tradition represents a rich testimony for both countries. Boutique or impressive cellars offering exquisite and flavored wines, combined with culinary experiences and scenic landscapes waits for you to be part of a pleasant journey!
8 nights / 9 days
950 EUR/pers (for min 6 pers)
1150 EUR/pers (for min 4 pers)
1650 EUR/pers (for min 2 pers)
- Professional guide assistance, English speaking (or other languages upon request), during the whole trip;
- Transport by private modern AC car/mini-van (fuel and parking fees incl);
- Airport pick-up/drop off;
- 8 nights accommodation, breakfast included, in 3*and 4* hotels;
- Wine-tasting with lunch at Castel Mimi, Cotnari and Dealu Mare;
- Wine-tasting at Cricova and Dealu Mare;
- Wine-tasting with dinner at Panciu;
- Lunch at Orheiul Vechi;
- Farewell dinner in the last evening in Bucharest;
- City tour in each city in the trip.
- Entrance fees to the touristic attractions included in the itinerary;
- Photography fee;
- Meals, other than those mentioned in the itinerary;
- Other expenses (such as souvenirs, room service, tips and so on).