Discover the story behind the Carpathians and Danube Delta, visiting Transylvania with its main attractions and exploring the Danube Delta, often described as a birds paradise!
Today we will leave behind us the mountains and we will cross Danube River on our way to Tulcea. The town of Tulcea (known as Aegyssus in ancient times) is the gateway to the Danube Delta, offering to visitors many attractions, among them four museums devoted to art, archeology, ethnography, and natural history.
Probably the best day for bird watching! We will also visit an amazing monastery, built in the middle of the water, in a wild place. Accommodation in Mila 23 village.
- Transport by car/bus as per program
- Transport by boat in the Danube Delta
- 9 nights accommodation in double rooms bed and breakfast
- Full board on Danube Delta days: 3 meals/day (tea, coffee, mineral water - offered for free on boat)
- Professional English speaking guide, including bird watching guide in Danube Delta
- Taxes for the protected areas
-Entrance fees to all the museums and touristic attractions included in the program.